1. Collection of Information
● Clients may provide Us with information, voluntarily while registering on Our Platform for using Our Services, such as mobile number, email address, password, date of birth, gender, Permanent Account Number (PAN), signature, marital status, nominee details. Fincart may also ask clients for certain financial information, including their billing address, bank account details, credit card number, expiration date, and/or other payment-related details or other payment method data, and debit instructions or other standing instructions to process payments for the Services.
For any further additional information, Fincart may ask clients to provide it on a case-to-case basis. All information disclosed by clients shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion.
● Fincart may retrieve these records available with a third party including from Know Your Customer (KYC) Registration Agency (KRA) such as name, KYC details, KYC status, father’s name, occupation, address details, and related documents.;
● Further, if the client chooses to invest through the Platform, fincart will also collect information about clients transactions including transaction status and details and client investment behavior; and
● When and if clients download and/or use the Platform through their mobile, Fincart may receive information about their location, IP address, and/or mobile device, including a unique identifier number of their device.
● This information is to provide clients with location-based Services. Clients can withdraw their consent at any time by disabling the location-tracking functions on their mobile. This may affect clients’ enjoyment of certain functionalities on Our Platform.
All transactional information including financial information gathered by Fincart shall be stored on servers, log files, and any other storage system owned by us or by third parties in India.
Clients can browse the Platform without telling Us who they are or revealing any Personal Information about Themselves. In such a case, Fincart will only collect and store the Non – Personal Information. Once clients share their Personal Information with us then they will be not anonymous to Us.
2. Use of Your Information
Fincart will use the Personal Information and other Non-Personal Information, for the following reasons: (i) improvising the Services on the Platform that our clients requested; (ii) to rectify the disputes and troubleshoot problems; (iii)Protecting the security and integrity of the Platform, its Services, and for its clients; (iv) Collection of money from clients concerning the Services, (v) Informing clients about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; (vi) customize Your experience on the Platform or share marketing material with You; (vii) To protect, detect and prevent Fincart from any errors, fraud, and other criminal or prohibited activity on the Platform; (viii) Enforcing and informing clients about our terms and conditions; (ix) Contacting our clients (x) Allowing Our business partners and/or associates to share customized messages to our clients;
The client will also specifically agree and give consent to Fincart for collecting, storing, processing, transferring, and sharing information (including Personal Information) related to them with third parties such as Banks, financial institutions, credit information companies, entities registered under applicable laws with the Securities Exchange Board of India, National Stock Exchange of India Limited/BSE Limited/Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India (CERSAI)/payment gateways/ collecting banks/KRAs, etc. solely to review their profile and processing clients transaction requests for the Services or such other products/services offered by us or our group, affiliate or associates.
In addition to the above, Fincart will identify and use clients’ IP addresses to help diagnose problems with Our server, therefore, resolve such problems and administer the Platform.
3. Sharing of information
Fincart may also disclose clients Personal Information to third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for the Company and are bounded by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential, therefore to use it only for the purposes for which Fincart discloses it to them. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you with the access to Our Services and process payments including validation of clients’ bank accounts. This will be done to facilitate and assist Our marketing and advertising activities/initiatives, for undertaking auditing or data analysis, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to Our Services. Most importantly we ensure not to disclose our client’s Personal Information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without our client’s explicit consent.
Finacart may disclose Your information, to the extent necessary: (i) to comply with laws and to respond to lawful requests and legal processes, (ii) to protect the rights and property of the Company, Our users, and others, including to enforce the Terms, and (iii) in an emergency to protect the personal safety and assets of the Company, the users, or any person. In such an event the Company is in no manner responsible for informing You or seeking Your approval or consent.
5. Security Precautions and measures Fincart carries reasonable security measures to protect Your privacy and Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction, and alteration of the information in compliance with applicable laws. Further, whenever You change or access Your account on the Platform or any information relating to it, Fincart offers the use of a secure server. Fincart cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to us or guarantee that Your Personal Information and/or other Non-Personal Information provided for availing the Services or Platform may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of Our security measures and safeguards. It is further clarified that the client has and have access and/or use the Platform (directly or indirectly) the obligation to ensure that they shall at all times, take adequate physical, managerial, and technical safeguards, at Your end, to preserve the integrity and security of Your data which shall include and not be limited to Your Personal Information. When payment information is being transmitted on or through the Platform, it will be protected by encryption technology. You expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with third-party service providers, including payment gateways, to process payments and manage your payment-related information. Hence, the Company cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your payment-related information or Personal Information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by the Company or the Company’s third-party service providers. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. You play an important role in keeping Your personal information secure. You shall not share Your Personal Information or other security information for Your account with anyone. The Company has undertaken reasonable measures to protect Your rights of privacy concerning Your usage of the Platform controlled by Us and Our Services. HoFincartver, Fincart shall not be liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of Your personal information made by any third parties who are not subject to Our control.