Critical Illness Insurance
What is Critical Illness Insurance?
Why Critical Illness Insurance?
Cover against life-threatening diseases
Accidental death benefit
100% benefit payout
how is critical insurance different from a health insurance plan?
Who should buy critical illness cover?
How the customised GP helps you?
During the policy’s lifetime, you can only make one claim.
It is the Insured’s responsibility to submit the following documents within 45 days of being notified of a claim.
- Claim Form duly completed
- Summary of the original discharge
- Documentation related to the consultation/treatment
- The relevant medical reports along with supporting invoices and doctors’ requisitions
- A detailed breakdown of the original and final hospitalization bills. 6. Prescriptions and pharmacy bills
The Company may require other documents. As soon as the claim documents are received, the claim will be processed in accordance with the policy’s terms and conditions.